Why Choose Us
Something to do with service, knowledge and experience.
After nearly 30 years we still enjoy making you feel at home and excited about the wonderful journey ahead. We delight in the discoveries of the day as much as you do. All our skippers are experienced locals with a common love of the area. Their commentary and level of knowledge is often the topic of conversation at the dinner table that night. But it’s the scenery and the wildlife and the vastness of it all that will stay with you, for life.
There are a number of reasons why people put Kununurra and Triple J Tours on their list of things to see and do in the Kimberley. Who are we to argue with these Top 5?
Top 5 motivators to visit Kununurra
- The landscape, the scenery and the nature
- It’s a bucket list destination
- It’s remote and uncrowded
- It’s an outdoor adventure
- It’s different and unique
Top 5 reasons for choosing Triple J Tours
- Someone you know has told you about it (usually at length)
- Because you want to deal with professional and friendly operators
- Triple J are the sole operator cruising this full 55km section of the Ord
- You want the commentary to be well informed and knowledgeable
- You want an experienced outfit to show you a great day out
Top 5 reasons for enjoying a Triple J Tour
- The excellent customer service
- The spectacular scenery
- The knowledgeable and experienced guides
- The modern and comfortable vehicles and vessels
- A dead heat between “The Crocodiles” and “The Pumpkin Scones”!